Digital Workshop

Welcome to the Digital Workshop Message Boards
It is currently May 17th, 2024, 10:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Stupid OPUS ! I hate it
PostPosted: November 12th, 2004, 6:01 pm 
I have been working in opus for six hours, and when i published the publication to swf its start bugging as hell.
All the words and absolutley all texts got into arabic.
What the hell is wrong with the stupid program! I Never buy it if that cr*p does not work ! Please help me before I ..

contact via steffenz@broadpark.no

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 12th, 2004, 6:03 pm 

I guess if you specify what exactly goes wrong and what version you are using im sure some people can help you. But with this kind of language you wont come far.

Kevin

For this message DeMoN has been thanked by : mackavi

Post subject: Sorry.. I`we got so mad!
PostPosted: November 12th, 2004, 6:14 pm 
Sorry! But if you`ve been working for around 6 hour each day and the program just bug it up, I gets realy mad!
But anyway. ( Opus Professional 2004 )
I Was sitting and use the program, and it started bugging with the sound channels. And the sound wont play at last. So I inserted a new timeline three times and the third time i removed the fading and then it worked. So, I published the page into SWF and launched it, but its come in arabic or somthing. All the texts were bugged off. They wont show in the right dealy effect and all of them is just bugged up.
I tried to restart the application a few times, and than the explorer application. I restarted my computer at last. But it wont still work. What can I do?

Steffen

( steffenz@broadpark.no )

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 15th, 2004, 11:15 am 

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

You state that you are publishing to Flash, so I would recommend starting the publication in 'Opus Flex' mode, rather than creating an normal Opus Professional publication, then changing the publication mode to 'Opus Flex' prior to publish. The reason for this is that Flash does not support all Opus features and many animations, transitions, tools and settings are not available in 'Opus Flex' mode (and may explain some of the discrepancies you are noticing in your published file). If you start the publication in 'Opus Flex' mode, these unsupported features are automatically disabled and cannot be accidentally included in the project.

A full list of unsupported features can be found by opening the Help menu (Help > Contents & Index), selecting the Search tab and searching for 'Flex'. The articles 'List of unsupported featured in Opus Flex' should now be available.

If you have created your publication in 'Opus Professional' mode and are trying to convert it to 'Opus Flex', try enabling the 'Show progress details while publishing' when publishing to Flash. This will confirm any problem actions or transitions which cannot be published to Flash and you should then be able to modify your publication to ensure full compatibility.

If the problem persists, please forward your publication .imp file to Digital Workshop Technical Support and we will investigate to see what could be causing this issue.

I hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

For this message Robin Garrett has been thanked by : mackavi

Profile Visit website  

Post subject: Re: Sorry.. I`we got so mad!
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2004, 6:00 am 

Steffen wrote:
Sorry! But if you`ve been working for around 6 hour each day and the program just bug it up, I gets realy mad!
[....] it started bugging with the sound channels. [....] So, I published the page into SWF and launched it, but its come in arabic or somthing. All the texts were bugged off. They wont show in the right dealy effect and all of them is just bugged up.

Systran was unable to re-render this in English, but rest assured that as soon as I can locate the Dealy Effect button to which you refer, I will try to provide a response straight away.

For this message R. Gengerke has been thanked by : mackavi