Digital Workshop

Welcome to the Digital Workshop Message Boards
It is currently October 21st, 2024, 7:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Create a quiz-page using Opus Pro 9.6
PostPosted: September 29th, 2015, 6:58 pm 

Opus: Opus Pro 9.6
Hello

I’m considering creating a HTML5 Quiz page for my pupils using Opus Pro 9.6. The Question object seems very capable, but a few questions come to mind:

1)Is it possible that a pupil must enter a login on the webpage in order to enter the quiz? E.g. the pupil clicks on an icon – a login-box appears (“Enter username and password”) – if correct the Quiz starts.

2)Is it possible that I can see a statistic for each pupil? E.g. when the pupil has finished the quiz he or she can see the result and the statistic is saved in a text-file or something similar with date, quiz-topic, pupil’s name etc.

3)If it is possible to save the result in a text-file, is it possible to have the quiz-program automatically send the text-file to my mail – or to automatically save the text-file in a “locked” folder on the webpage that requires a login?

I must say that I'm not experienced with databases, so the easiest solution will be greatly appreciated.

For this message vesperillo has been thanked by : mackavi

Post subject: Re: Create a quiz-page using Opus Pro 9.6
PostPosted: September 29th, 2015, 8:46 pm 
Godlike
Godlike

Opus: Evolution
Yes, yes and yes - it can all be done in Opus HTML5 but no if you're looking at usernames and storing of data it is not something that could be considered easy.

I do wonder however, if you're talking about pupils, then I assume you're a teacher at a school? If so do they not have their own Learning Management System? Most would support SCORM and all this would be handled for you.

</mack>

Interactive Solutions for Business & Education
Learn Anywhere. Learn Anytime.

www.interaktiv.co.uk
+44 (0) 1395 548057

Profile Visit website