Digital Workshop

Welcome to the Digital Workshop Message Boards
It is currently September 30th, 2024, 9:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Listbox and Input textbox
PostPosted: April 14th, 2005, 8:24 pm 

Thanks to previous advice, I now have my listboxes working correctly in my application. I am very happy with how they look and funtion, however a problem seems to have been created. I noticed that when I go to a page with a listbox and select an item, a flashing input bar appears in random areas. I assume this is somehow related to the listbox as I didn't have this error until I included them.

After closer study, I realized that it is appearing where the input box was on the previous page. Although this doesn't affect functionality it is very annoying. After a listbox selection is made is it trying to reset the focus to an item on a previous page?

Any ideas on how I could solve this error? I added an extra page to the sample I was sent so that I could show what I was talking about. Please check it out.

Thanks

schwabs

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 15th, 2005, 12:44 pm 

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

This sounds like a problem which affected early builds of Opus 04. Are you sure that you are using the latest 04.50 version?

Please try the following:

- Launch Opus Pro 04
- Click Help > About Opus Professional > System Information

If the Version information reads 04.00, 04.10, 04.21 or 04.30, please download and install Service Release 4 from the following location:

ftp://ftp.digitalworkshop.com/pub/opusu ... 04_SR4.exe

When you click on the above link, you should be prompted to Open or Save the file. I would recommend clicking Save and selecting the Desktop as the target location.

Once the file has fully downloaded, please minimise all open windows to display the Desktop and double-click on the file named Opus_04_SR4.exe. Now simply follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.

Once installed, please launch Opus Pro 04, load in your publication and test to see if the problem is still present.

Kind regards,

Profile Visit website  

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 15th, 2005, 3:32 pm 

That fixed it! Thanks for the help. I wasn't aware that there was a newer update.

schwabs