It is currently October 10th, 2024, 12:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Print test needed...
PostPosted: March 8th, 2006, 9:20 pm 

Opus: version 8.0
System: Intel Corei7-2600 CPU 3.400GHz
Can anybody test this pub in Opus XE5.5.... I have the following problem
Page_1 the print of the image appear on a A4 paper very nicely
Page_2 the frame prints only a piece of the object...

I found this a little strange because in all the other programs in OpusXE it was working quite well (the print on Page_2)....It should work somehow because if you place in page_2 some text objects or some images it should print this frame (why would you add a action with "Print object on current page " ??)...Maybe its my printer Canon B5200 colorLaser....

Any test results would be appreciated, or maybe a solution how to solve a print on Page_2 without scaling the frame (because that way I need to re develop the Pub, which cost a lot of time)DW f this is scrapped away out of OpusXe5.5 could you give a post...

Thanks for any comment

Jim

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Print Test Results
PostPosted: March 13th, 2006, 7:44 pm 

Hi Jim

I am not sure if I completely understand what the issues were that you were having but I attempted the test and this is what I found. The attached PDF files are what printed out on my system. It was on a Konica 8031. The entire picture on page one printed within a box. This was on the default 8 1/2 x 11 paper. The text on page 2 printed on the left side but only approximately 16 of the lines with blue bars on either side. There was no image or content in the middle (printed or in Opus) so I am not sure if something was missing. Hopefully the attached files will help show you what I saw. Perhaps you could clarify what your expectations were.

Hope this helps
Dave

PS: In trying to upload the files I keep getting an error. It says "tried to upload an emoty file" in a general error window. I am able to open and view the PDF file on my PC without issue so I am not sure what this error meens. Any ideas?? :?:

Opus Pro XE 05, Windows XP Pro

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2006, 10:49 pm 
Godlike
Godlike

Opus: Opus Pro 9.75
System: Core i7, 16G RAM, Nvidia 640GT (desktop), plus Windows 10 and Android tablets
Hi Jim

I also took a fly at printing. Page one printed the full picture on 8.5X11 paper in full color, though the picture was off-center, defaulted to the left margin of the frame. The second page printed 14 repetitions of "This is text" and ended with a 15th "This" with the rest cut-off. The printer dialog box was unavailable for the first page but available for the second.

Hope this feedback helps. :)

Kind Regards,
Stephen